ACWUA Membership at other Organizations
ACWUA is a member of the following regional and international organizations:
- An Observational Member in the Arab Ministerial Water Council meetings
- A Regulatory Member in the American Association Board of Certification (ABC)
- A member in the World Water Council
- A member in the the MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA-NETWORK OF WATER CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE (MENA NWC)
- A Board Member in the steering committee of Global Water Partnership,
- A Steering Committee member in the Global Water Operator Partnership Alliance (GOWPA) for the Arab region
- Advisory committee member for Low- and Middle-Income countries at the IWA second conference and exhibition in Kuala Lumpur
- A Board Member in the Euro-Mediterranean Association for Cooperation and Development e.V. (EMA).
- ACWUA was elected by the Arab Ministerial Water Council to implement the MDG+ Project in the Arab Region in cooperation with ESCWA – financed by the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA).
- ACWUA was elected as part of a consortium to implement the Sustainable Water Integrated Management (SWIM) Project in the Arab region - funded by the EU.