The Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA) based in Jordan is looking for highly qualified candidate to fill the following vacancy at the main secretariat office in Amman.
PHP Developer (IT and E-marketing Coordinator)
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Worked as an PHP Developer from 2 to 5 years
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases, with a preference for those with MySQL experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the basic PHP.
- Experience building or maintaining a CMS.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress or Joomla or other CMS Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- At least 2 technical references
- Good understanding and administrating of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Draft and edit advertisements, articles, content for websites, and e-mailings to expand the reach and membership of the association.
- Knowledge in E-marketing and customer management system
- Assist in implementation of ACWUA communication plan, marketing strategy, social media guidelines and events operating procedures to promote ACWUA activities (conferences and training courses).
- Assist in preparing the training content (materials, certificates), and conduct training needs assessment surveys for members.
- Administer the training platform, and coordinate with the trainees to conduct the training.
- Prepare ACWUA’s bilingual Arabic and English newsletter.
- Follow up the outsourcing of the IT services.
Interested candidate is invited to submit their CVs before 3rd November 2020 to email@example.com