The Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA) based in Jordan is looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy at the main secretariat office in Amman.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting
- Worked as an Accountant from 3 to 5 years
- Worked with Full knowledge on Sage Accounting software or any other similar accounting software for at least 2 years, and able to deal with all type of accounting transactions and financial statement preparation
- Excellent knowledge of financial statement preparation and analysis
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in Arabic and English
- Excellent knowledge of budget preparation and follow up
- Excellent Knowledge of Jordanian tax laws
- Working experience with international donors is an asset
- Any accounting accreditation such as CPA or CMA will be considered an asset
- At least 2 technical references
- Execute all the daily financial transactions and operations
- Prepare and feed all financial transactions on Sage Accounting Software utilizing cost centers.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statement on Sage and analyze financial results including PO and payroll.
- Prepare and follow up budget implementation
- Responsible in preparation of local tax and filing of required returns
Interested candidate are invited to submit their CVs before 21st October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org