Job vacancy announcement
ACWUA is looking to recruit an executive secretary.
Responsible for supporting ACWUA’s secretary general and other units. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the secretary general and the NGO’ units.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference calls.
- Prepare correspondence, meeting agenda and maintain proper minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, compile and maintain travel vouchers and records.
- Handle information requests and deal with the confidential and sensitive documents in discretion.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Perform any other related duties as requested by the Secretary General.
- Degree: either Sight & Sound Educational Centre certificate, Al-Wasfiyeh Vocational Center certificate or community college degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Years of Experience: minimum of 2 years in relevant experience
- Excellent command in Arabic and Very good command in English reading and writing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritizing.
- Presentable and attention to details.
If you are interested, please send your C.V to the following Email addresses: