Al-Azam Contracting Co. is a Jordanian company working in the field of construction for more than Ten years, where the company has implemented a wide range of different projects in the areas of infrastructure and construction, buildings, water distribution, sewage networks, telecommunications, optical fiber cables and electrical network.
The company was able to compete with major local companies, despite the short period of time, regards to the technical personnel and expertise held by company’s administrative and technical staff.
To be the premier partner of choice in Construction by providing the most cost-effective, efficient and reliable service.
Quality at the most cost-effective price is the supreme core value of our company. It shall be manifested in the excellent result of our individual and cooperative work. It shall be our way of life.
Overview on the Company Projects
- Waterworks field
- Azraq Refugee Camp Water Network Expansion and Berms Construction.
- Rehabilitation of Water Networks in Al-Balqa’a – Phase 20.
- Rehabilitation of Water Network in Al-Balqa’a – Phase 8.
- Rehabilitation of Water Network in Al-Balqa’a – Phase 9.
- Sewerworks field
- Replacement of the Transmission Wastewater Pipeline of Madaba Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Rehabilitation Remedy of Urgent Cases in Baqa’a Camp.
- Roads Construction the Park Area in Baladna Yoghurt Factory.
Amman 11941 Jordan
Tel. No. +962-6-4726051
Fax No. +962-6-4726051
Dr. Azam Atawneh
Eng. Ahmad Atawneh