- The membership of your organization is valid until the year 2015 at the Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA)
- Has good knowledge about stakeholders dialogue
- Has extensive experience in at least one of the following topics; water governance, IWRM, water conservation and demand management, water and wastewater standards, energy efficiency in water utilities
- Holding senior position in the organization
- Ability to communicate and contribute in English and Arabic languages
Empowering regional civil society networks to take an active role in Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) in the Southern Mediterranean Region (ENTIRE) is a two year program funded by European Unions Non-State and Authorities program with the main objective to strengthen the role of civil society organizations in Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) topics in the Southern Mediterranean Region (SMR) working in Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Syria and Tunisia.
The implementing agencies of the project are the Collective Leadership Institute (CLI), Arab
Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA), Arab Network for Environment & Development (RAED) and the German Water Partnership (GWP). This cooperation is a result of successful networking activities between the German – Arab Water Sector Network and the Collective Leadership Institute.
Several activities will be implemented by the project including training to build the capacity of selected members from ACWUA and RAED on the stakeholders dialogue methodology in IWRM. The third training program will be conducted in Amman/Jordan during the period from 17-20 of May, 2015.
More details about the project can be found on the ENTIRE website.