The first technical platform in the GCC and MENA region, the event will address the opportunities and challenges arisen from an ever-increasing power and water demand by delivering pragmatic and ready-to-implement solutions to optimise waste production, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness of plants.
About the conference:
A strategic mix of technical case studies and groundbreaking topic sessions will represent the backbone of the conference programme.
With a strong focus on knowledge-sharing and direct interactions, the key topics will be:
- Water and power strategies in the GCC countries
- Plant financing and costing
- Plant modeling and design
- Optimisation, performance and O&M strategies
- Strategies in tests and inspection.
- Check the provisional draft of the programme here!
- Call for Papers still open: Submit your proposal here!
About the exhibition:
The industry showcase room will be an interactive exhibition area taking place alongside the conference. Conference participants and industry professionals will be invited to explore the exhibition for free, witness the latest technologies from international suppliers and innovators.
To download the floor plan and check the available stands, please click here.
- Demonstrate your latest innovations for water and power plants live to senior plant engineers and decision makers
- Invite leaders from government bodies such as SWCC, NWC and more onto your stand
- Showcase your products and services to a captive audience looking for your solutions
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with a carefully selected visitor and delegate profile
5 reasons to attend
- Gain a wealth of immediately-applicable knowledge
- Interact directly with authoritative experts and decision-makers
- Experience the latest technologies in our premier showcase room
- Identify new business partners and give an edge to your projects
- Secure valuable insights BEFORE the event via our LinkedIn group.
Who should attend?
- Contractors of plants
- Asset Owners
- Utilities/Solutions Providers
- O&M Contractors of plants
- Suppliers/ Manufacturers (Include software, technology)
- Advisors / Consultants/ Solution Providers
- There is a huge need to optimize O&M in the water sector. Strategies such as new technologies for desalination plants, improving management of wastewater treatment and optimizing ageing desalination plants need to be undertaken in the Middle East.
- Water and Power demand is rising rapidly in the GCC region
- With K.A.CARE being created to ensure economic development of power generation, it is vital that plant efficiency is taken into consideration to ensure the economic viability of power generation
- Demand for the conference expressed from some of the biggest players including SWCC, NWC and Marafiq