The International Water Summit, taking place 15-17 January 2013 at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi, will give you the unique opportunity to network and do business with global leaders, municipalities, utilities, contractors, consultants and top decision makers from the public and private sectors within the Middle East and around the globe.
IWS will commence on January 15 with an Opening Ceremony & Ministerial Panel that will be held jointly by the International Water Summit, the World Future Energy Summit and the International Renewable Energy Conference. The Ministerial Panel will gather a distinguished group of policy makers, entrepreneurs, innovators and visionaries from around the world to create an international think-tank dedicated to sustainable development.
An international conference held on January 16-17 will provide a platform for exchange of ideas, presentation of cutting-edge research, benchmarking of successful strategies and insight into the thoughts and vision of water industry leadership and technical innovators.
Also, IWS will include an Exhibition which will run from 15-17 January and will showcase state-of-the-art products and solutions by water industry experts from around the world.
IWS 2013 Topics in the Spotlight Include:
- Global and local water governance and cross boundary cooperation
- The water challenges presented to arid and water scarce regions
- Water and energy for sustainable development
- Water network efficiency
- Tariff, Tax and Transfer
- Supply and demand management
- The water energy nexus
- Energy Conservation and cost efficiency
- Providing water solutions to rural communities
- Water resource classification, allocation and management
- Clean technologies and renewable energy integration into water production
- Water production, technology and processes to positively impact environment
- Public and private partnerships to promote water industry diversity and effectiveness
- Future challenges affecting water availability
- Reducing consumption, recycling and reuse