We would like to invite you to join ACWUA delegation and share ACWUA stand at IFAT 2016.
IFAT is the World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management, and is a place where visitors can find strategies and solutions for using resources in intelligent cycles in a manner that ensures their long-term preservation—with a great deal of success.
ACWUA Stand No. 305/404 – Hall A5
ACWUA is having larger stand this year (48 sqm) to include more members that represent Arab Water Utilities and private sector companies.
We would like to offer ACWUA members the following Co-exhibitors package for sharing ACWUA stand.
The package is 2,500 EUR and includes
- 3 co-exhibitors passes
- Co-exhibitor promotion area (cabinet, flyers shelf, poster area)
- Presentation slot at ACWUA joint session with German Water Partnership (GWP)
- Shared free-time meeting space
- Daily catering for exhibitors and guests (soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks)
- Sharing ACWUA members reception, where you can invite your own guests
About ACWUA joint session with German Water Partnership (GWP)
Water Solutions for Sustainable Development in MENA region: Experiences and Lessons Learned
Eng. Khaldon Khashman, Secretary General ACWUA / Dr. Michael Prange, General Manager GWP
Eng. Mustafa Nasereddin, Director of Programs & Technical Services ACWUA / Dr. Azmi Ghneim, Technical Director GWP
Water shortage in the MENA region is considered a main concern for development. Accordingly, many countries have treated this issue with urgency and have created various water-related policies, investment strategies and programs to address this matter.
Together with ACWUA members, members of German Water Partnership were able to develop appropriate solutions for water and wastewater problems in MENA. The experience German water industry in MENA and examples of successful projects from ACWUA members will be highlighted by six different presentations from different countries across the region within this session.
Take this opportunity and register your delegation with ACWUA
ACWUA @ IFAT 2014
ACWUA was the official partner of IFAT 2014; ACWUA had a large joint stand with members from water utilities and private sector companies co-exhibiting besides ACWUA at IFAT 2014.
Co-exhibitors with ACWUA at IFAT 2014 were:
- Holding Company for Water & Wastewater (HCWW) – Egypt
- The Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources
- GIZ Water & Wastewater Programme – Palestine
- Smart Water Metering – Private Sector (Canada)
A considerable Representation from Arab Water Utilities was present at IFAT 2014:
- Egyptian Delegation organized by the Holding Company for Water & Wastewater and headed by Ex-Minister, H.E Dr. Abdelkawi Khalifa
- Palestinian Delegation
- Iraqi Delegation from the ministry of water resources
- Yemeni Delegation headed by Yemeni Water Minister
- Jordanian Delegation
ACWUA organized various events; like ACWUA get together (reception), a joint session with German Water Partnership (GWP) and a Press Conference with Mr. Eugen Egetenmeir, Managing Director, Messe München GmbH.
- ACWUA session presentations at IFAT 2014:
- ACWUA session photos at IFAT 2014:
- ACWUA reception photos at IFAT 2014:
- International Press Conference photos at IFAT 2014:
We look forward to make a successful representation of Arab Water Utilities at IFAT 2016 this year jointly with our members from water utilities and private sector.
To join ACWUA delegation and share ACWUA stand @ IFAT 2016.
Contact Us at: acwua_ firstname.lastname@example.org