Water and Wastewater Operations and Maintenance Forum
16-17 April, 2012, Hilton Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Exploring strategies in desalination, water and wastewater operations and maintenance to maximise efficiency and minimise cost
ACWUA is partnering with O&M Water Middle East Confeernce and Exhibition.
There is currently an urgent need to optimise O&M in the water sector. Strategies to implement new technologies for desalination plants, improve management of wastewater treatment and optimise ageing desalination centres need to be undertaken in the Middle East.
Introducing the inaugural O&M Water Middle East conference, the only conference in the Middle East to tackle O&M in water and wastewater treatment and desalination, providing a unique opportunity to discuss and learn about cost-reduction strategies, understand efficient O&M management and explore new technologies to support water O&M.
By attending you will benefit from the shared expertise of industry professionals working as plant managers, private contractors, technicians and engineers. Speakers will be drawn from the top ranks of both the public and private sectors.
At a time when governments around the GCC are heavily investing in water to addressing rising water demands globally, it is crucial for asset owners and contractors to stay up to date with the latest advances in the field in order to inform your organisation’s ongoing O&M strategy. www.oandmwater.com
Conference main themes:
- How to minimise cost in O&M for water and wastewater
- Effective O&M strategies to optimise performance in the daily management of plants
- Latest O&M advancements in RO/MSF desalination and wastewater treatment plants
- Technologies to enhance O&M performance
O&M Water Middle East 2012 is a unique discussion and learning platform in the water and waste water treatment and desalination sectors.
- Learn from leading industry professionals from across the GCC region at a time when investment in the sector is increasing exponentially.
- Network with participants from across the board of O&M professionals in water and waste water treatment and desalination.
- Understand the current market opportunities and improve your organisation’s policy and O&M management strategy through interactive discussion panels and in-depth case studies from industry experts to provide you with cutting edge insight into the Middle East O&M water sectors.
- Explore how excellence in O&M can support water production capabilities to meet ever-increasing water demand, including technical analysis of wastewater and desalination O&M strategies.