2013 will see the exhibition expand to cater to the growing demand in the O&M sector to showcase the latest technologies and solutions to best optimise your water or wastewater plant. The inaugural O&M Water Middle East featured participation from organisations including Marafiq, Saur, Degremont and ADSSC; if you are currently operating in the O&M water sector, or would like to participate in future projects in the region, then this forum is an essential tool for developing your business.
The 2013 conference will examine the following core issues:
- Optimisation of life-cycle costs
- Management tools to optimise production and performance of water treatment facilities and distribution systems
- The role of developing and retaining qualified O&M personnel
- Privatisation and its role in O&M water’s competitive landscape
- Developing eco-efficient processes in water treatment plants
- Anti-corrosion, chemical treatment and competitive material sourcing