Power & Water Leaders Forum took place at the Power & Water Middle East exhibition being held in partnership with ADWEA on Monday 23 September 2013 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center.
Eng. Khaldon Khashman, ACWUA Secretary General has participated as a speaker in the Power & Water Leaders Forum on the 23rd of September 2013.
He joined the Leaders Panel Session:
Leaders Panel: Establishing best practice to improve efficiency in power and water programmes
- Highlighting new initiatives and benchmarking successesHighlighting new gas supply and import initiatives
- Identifying the main challenges to reducing power and water consumption patterns
- Learning from regional successes and how these can be adapted
- Establishing an energy and water sustainability roadmap and developing policy recommendations based on shared experiences
Carl Sheldon, CEO, Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (TAQA)
HE Eng. Khaldon Khashman, Secretary General, Arab Countries Water Utilities Association (ACWUA)
Nick Carter, Director General, Regulatory Supervision Bureau
Also, he had a presentation on:
Innovative solutions to overcoming water shortage issues
- Evaluating water resource management strategies
- Updates in desalination research and water reuse technologies
- Highlighting new opportunities in wastewater treatment
- Are policy changes required to implement any meaningful demand management initiatives?