Why Join ACWUA’s Membership
- Access to new business opportunities in the Arab Region by linking the latest tendering opportunities between websites.
- Be a part of ACWUA’s consultation services and implementation of projects.
- Matchmaking between ACWUA members, Arab and international agencies
- Free advertisements in ACWUA’s website and newsletters
- Proclamation in ACWUA’s membership Directory to boost marketing the members
- Special discounts on registration and exhibition fees in ACWUA’s events and be a part of ACWUA delegations in partner’s regional & international events.
- Building new partnerships with all stakeholders in water and sanitation sector.
- Voting rights in the general assembly to select the board representatives of utilities on a country level, and one representative per category for: private sector, donors, Associates (NGO & Academia), International Organizations and Individuals, which they have an active role in determining strategies for ACWUA and implementing programs and activities.
- Be a part of ACWUA Technical Working Groups to have the opportunity to get knowledge about achievements and problems facing the Arab Water sector and international best practices in addition to Knowledge of the latest technological solutions.
- One to one exchange meeting, online training, study tours and educational Workshops and Seminars
- Opportunity to gain certification that accredited by international agencies With Cost price benefits for ACWUA Certification Training Programs that is developed and revised by international accreditation agencies.
- Access to publications and scientific material, newsletters, annual reports, latest research, best practice manuals & operational guides.
- Be aware of water events regionally and internationally by receiving special announcements.
Membership Incentives Programs
ACWUA start with new incentives for their members by applying Sponsorship Referral Program & Membership Referral Program, which reward members for successful new member referrals, by earning a discount on membership Annual fees, Registration, Exhibition and Training Programs Fees, which give the member opportunity for direct link and contract with other members, as below:
- Membership Referral Discount Program
This incentive program reward members for each recruited potential member they successfully attract according to the following model:
- 10% of the membership dues for each utility member.
- 10% of the membership dues for each private sector company.
- 10% of the membership dues for each associate member.
- Sponsorship Referral Program
This incentive program reward members for each sponsor or exhibitor they successfully attract according to the following model:
- 10% Credit (percentage of value) for Platinum Sponsor and 3 Complimentary Passes
- 10% Credit (percentage of value) for Gold Sponsor and 2 Complimentary Passes
- 10% Credit (percentage of value) for Silver Sponsor and 2 Complimentary Passes
- 7% Credit (percentage of value) for Bronze Sponsor and 1 Complimentary Passes
- 7% Credit (percentage of value) for Coffee Break Sponsor and 1 Complimentary Passes
- 7% Credit (percentage of value) for Exhibitor and 1 Complimentary Passes
Membership Annual Fees:
How to Apply:
As a private sector institution, you can register online through the following link:
- Utility Membership
- Individual Membership
- Private Sector Institutions Membership
- NGOs and Academic Institutions Membership
Alternatively, Contact our staff to assist you on the below address:
+962 6 51 61 700 ext. 203
+962 6 51 61 800