Why to join ACWUA Membership?
- Be part of a local, regional and international platform which offers opportunities to exchange the know-how knowledge, best practices in water and wastewater management and experiences with different stakeholders.
- Establish partnerships with the private sector, governmental institutions, donor agencies and water professional organizations.
- Watch ACWUA Blue Calendar to stay informed about water events regionally and internationally.
- Representation in the Board of Directors:
- Utilities: One representative for each country elected by utility members.
- One representative for each Membership Category (Private Sector, International Organizations, NGO’s and Academic Institutions, Individuals) elected by members of each category.
Voting rights in the General assembly: Play an active role in determining strategies for ACWUA and in implementing programs and activities.
- One-to-one exchange meetings between ACWUA members and international delegations of technology suppliers.
- Advertise on ACWUA website and newsletter (distributed to more than 1,000 records).
- Internationally Certified Training (including Operator Certification) & Capacity Building programs (Institutional, managerial, technical and financial) and Train of Trainers (ToT) to improve utilities’ performance.
- Join our online training courses and organized study tours.
- Contribute to ACWUA Technical Working Groups; resulting in country-customized case studies and best practices manuals that formulate the core themes of ACWUA best practices conferences.
- Matchmaking between ACWUA utility members and the arab and international private sector.
- Access to ACWUA Wiki: A Members-only forum for exchanging ideas and building collaborative and informative documentary platform.
- Special discounts for attending ACWUA & Non-ACWUA events and co-exhibiting in ACWUA stand in international fairs.
- Access to publications and scientific material; newsletter, yearbook, annual reports, best practice manuals & operational guides.